Your Guide to Medical Malpractice
If you've been injured through the carelessness, negligence or irresponsible behavior of a physician, nurse or other health care provider, you may be able to obtain compensation through a medical malpractice lawsuit. Legal action may be appropriate when substandard medical care causes you harm. Examples of such medical negligence are:
- Failure to diagnose or treat a disease or condition
- Surgical error
- Medication administration error
- Improper care in a nursing home
What happens in a medical malpractice case?
Healthcare providers found by the courts to be responsible for medical malpractice, are required to pay damages, which are generally paid by the health care provider's insurance. If your case is successful, a settlement will be determined by negotiation or the decision of a judge or jury.You may be awarded actual damages for pain and suffering, health care costs, lost income, mental stress and permanent disability, among other things.
Hire experienced counsel.
When you've been the victim of medical malpractice, it's normal to feel angry, sad or frustrated. Our experienced attorneys will:
- Analyze your case
- Provide sensitive and effective legal representation
- Empower you to get your life back on track
We know medical malpractice law. We can help you:
- Gather critical information about your injury and the circumstances of your case
- Work with health care providers and other medical experts to educate the jury about your injuries and the harm they have caused
- Prepare for trial and other proceedings
- Receive the compensation you deserve
Contact the law offices of SiebenCarey for a free consultation.
If you or someone you love has been the victim of medical malpractice, you have a right to recover damages. We will evaluate your case and help you receive the justice you deserve.