Get immediate access to the checklists, worksheets, and overviews you need if you or someone you care about is injured.
Minnesota’s Original Personal Injury Law Firm
Fighting for the rights of injured people for 70 years.
The law firm of SiebenCarey was founded in 1952 by attorneys John Von Holtum and Clint Grose. Through 70 years of compassionate representation, the firm has grown to become one of the largest and most widely respected personal injury law firms in Minnesota. Over the years, our Know Your Rights tradition has guided the firm, instilling in our lawyers an unwavering commitment to representing injured people rather than protecting the interests of big business and insurance companies.
The Minnesota personal injury attorneys of SiebenCarey are dedicated to their clients and have helped more than 65,000 injured victims and surviving family members affected by auto accidents, medical malpractice, work-related injuries and other accidents.
Highlights from the Past 70 Years:
The law firm of SiebenCarey in Minnesota is comprised of the finest personal injury attorneys in the state, including our main office in Minneapolis. Our attorneys are committed to the success of your case and will work hard to protect your rights and get you the financial compensation you deserve.
- SiebenCarey won the first million-dollar verdict for a journeyman carpenter in Minnesota in 1971. Since then, our personal injury attorneys have helped clients win more than 40 verdicts or settlements exceeding $1 million, in addition to thousands of awards ranging up to $1 million.
- Our firm pioneered innovative courtroom techniques, including day-in-the-life films and expert testimony by economists to estimate the financial impact of an injury.
- Our lawyers are distinguished litigators and citizens, holding prominent leadership positions within legal circles and throughout the community.
- SiebenCarey cultivated a 40-year partnership with organized labor, both representing injured workers and fighting for worker benefits at the Minnesota state legislature.
- Our team of certified investigators are the best in the business. Their skills and experience are often the defining force behind the successful outcome of a case. Our investigators are members of the National Association of Legal Investigators and, between them, have more than 40 years of investigation experience.
The law firm of SiebenCarey in Minnesota is comprised of attorneys and staff recognized as among the best in the state. We are committed to the success of your case and will work hard to protect your rights and get you the financial compensation you deserve.
Contact the law offices of SiebenCarey for a free consultation. We will evaluate your case and help you receive the justice you deserve. You can also download our brochure here.