Terms and Conditions
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
Proprietary Rights in Content of Knowyourrights.com
The Website is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Website or the collective work is prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Website or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy any content from Website, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the website. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the website.
Online Content Disclaimer
Links to Other Sites and/or Materials
The SiebenCarey web site contains links or references to other web sites. Please be aware that we do not control these web sites and, therefore, these terms and conditions of use are specific to this web site only. We have no control over, or liability arising from information which may be found on other web sites. Legal information may be presented on these web site links. SiebenCarey has no control over the information found and visitors should use any information found at their own risk.
Email May Not Be Used To Provide Notice
Communications made through the Service’s e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to SiebenCarey or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to SiebenCarey is required by contract or any law or regulation.
User Consent to Receive Communications in Electronic Form
The service is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, SiebenCarey expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the service. SiebenCarey makes no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from this service.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
SiebenCarey respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright or other intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify SiebenCarey’s copyright agent with the following information (“Notice”):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing as well as instructions on how to locate it;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on that owner’s behalf.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
SiebenCarey’s copyright agent can be reached via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org