Failure to Properly Maintain Machines Causes Chemical Exposure
A Coca-Cola Bottling Company employee was exposed to an ammonia release when he cut into some pipes that were not properly drained to make a repair. Because of the exposure, our client experienced an onslaught of medical issues including shortness of breath, an enlarged heart, reduced oxygen intake, fatigue, pneumonia, chest pains and many other ailments.
Jim Carey sued the companies responsible for the upkeep of the equipment for failure to maintain, service, repair, modify and inspect the machines. He recovered $250,000 to help our client with this extensive past and anticipated future medical bills.